Child First PLUS enables trusted and respected individuals and companies to offer their services to member schools at a pre-agreed ‘discounted rate’. Schools are able to access a Child First PLUS partner confident in the knowledge that are able to provide
- An excellent track record and reputation in their chosen field.
- A current, clear Enhanced DBS Certificate. (This will be either verified against the portability service or provided by the individual company directly, as a freelance provider). This is NOT a DBS completed by Child First Trust.
- Certificated copies of their key qualifications.
- At least 2 satisfactory references and
- Level 2 Safeguarding Training
Critically, work can be commissioned very simply via Child First PLUS. Schools just complete the Child First Referral Form, which can be dowloaded from the link below:
This should be emailed DIRECTLY to the consultant/company concerned. (All Child First PLUS companies are listed on this website, under services). All referrals require the approval of the Headteacher. The Consultants will get back at their earliest convenience to confirm availability/waiting times etc. At the end of each month, all Child First PLUS consultants will invoice Child First for work undertaken with any Member Schools in a single invoice – and schools will, in turn, be sent a single invoice for the services they accessed.
Your Trustees hope this will be of great help to all member schools.
SCHOOLS SHOULD ALWAYS ENSURE THAT SERVICES COMMISSIONED MEET THE SAFEGUARDING PROTOCOLS IN PLACE AT THEIR OWN SCHOOLS.