In addition to the core services commissioned directly by Child First Trust, the Trustees are committed to increasing access to high quality provision for member schools. To make this possible the Child First PLUS initiative was developed.
Child First PLUS enables trusted and respected individuals and companies to offer their services to member schools at a pre-agreed ‘discounted rate’. Schools are able to access a Child First PLUS partner confident in the knowledge that they have
- An excellent track record and reputation in their chosen field.
- A current, clear Enhanced DBS Certificate. (This will be either verified against the portability service or provided by the individual company directly, as a freelance provider).
- Provided certificated copies of their key qualifications.
- Returned at least 2 satisfactory references and
- Have recently (within the last two years) have completed safeguarding training.
Critically, work can be commissioned very simply. Schools just complete the simple Child First Referral Form. This should be emailed DIRECTLY to the consultant/company concerned. All referrals require the approval of the Headteacher. The Consultants will get back at their earliest convenience to confirm availability/waiting times etc. At the end of each month, all Child First PLUS consultants will invoice Child First for work undertaken with any Member Schools in a single invoice – and schools will, in turn, be sent a single invoice for the services they accessed.
Additional Speech and Language Support
As part of the Child First PLUS initiative, member schools are able to access additional SLT support if required. This is over and above the time already commissioned for you by Child First. Please see the Speech and Language Tab for information on your core SLT Offer. If you wish to access ADDITIONAL TIME then please do so via Child First PLUS, using the referral form below.
This is offered by C and D Therapy Solutions at an hourly rate of £48.00.
Please complete the Child First Referral Form and email Lizzie Fox if additional hours are required.